What are the implications of Gaming
for Market Research?
20th January 2011 2:00pm – 5:00pm GMT
Copies of the slides can be downloaded and recordings of the presentations can be viewed by accessing the links below.
- Erica Ruyle – “Play for a High Score”
- Stefania Gogna, Head For Brand- “Game On! A new way to get Insight”
- Betty Adamou, Nebu- “Research Through Gaming…One day, Maybe”
- Jon Puleston, GMI - “GameTheory – Turning online surveys into games”
- Arthur Fletcher, Blauw Research – “Let’s all play the game”
- Nigel Legg - “Identity, Trust, Reach & Reward: the Evans Finch Social Media Challenges”
- Leonard Murphy, Brandscan 360 - “Mobile Social Games for Market Research”
- Jeffrey Henning, Vovici -“Prediction Markets as Research Games”