What’s hot in 2014?
Friday, 6 December, 2013
Lenny Murphy from the GreenBook Blog and IIeX and Ray Poynter will co-chair a review of 2014, inviting leading figures in the research and innovation world to make their predictions about where the action will be in 2014.
Does real-time automated translation work?
Want to see if automated, real-time translation works? On Friday we are trying an experiment. We’ve set up a test with Translate Your World who will give people the chance to have sub-titles in a language of their choice (which can even be in English for those who struggle with accents). If you are interested, register, and join us on Friday – we want to hear feedback on how well it works
GRIT – some sneek peeks
Lenny will also be sharing some sneak peeks from the upcoming GRiT report, to help set a context for the invited guests.
Friday, 6 December, 10am-Midday New York (EST), which is 3pm-5pm London (GMT)
The Panel will include:
- Lenny Murphy, GreenBook and IIeX
- Ray Poynter, Vision Critical and The Future Place
- Simon Chadwick, Cambiar and Editor Research World
- Reineke Reitsma, Forrester Research
We envisage that the topics discussed will include:
- What client issues are going to be the key ones in 2014?
- What will be the main challenges for research providers in 2014?
- What skills are going to be in the strongest demand in 2014?
- What might be coming at us from left field?